Fellowes Powershred LX65 Cross Cut Shredder Black 4x40mm Cross Cut Shredder (4400601)
Get £15 Cash Back - Read More
£83.95 + vat (£100.74 inc vat)
- 9 sheets per pass / 100 sheets per day
- Shreds Paper, Staples, Paperclips & Credit Cards
- 4x40mm Cross Cut / DIN Security Level P-4 for sensitive, confidential & personal data. More Info.
- 222mm Entry Throat (A4)
- Bin Capacity: 303 sheets - 22 litres
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 233x371x407mm
Jump to: Full Product Info
Models in this Range
Shredder Oil & Waste Sacks for the Fellowes Powershred LX65 Cross Cut Shredder Black
Pack of 100
- PAPER CAPACITY - The shredder's paper input allows you to shred 10 sheets (70gsm) at once into 4 x 40mm cross-cut paper particles that are nearly impossible to reconstruct (Shreds one sheet of A4 paper into over 300 particles). Ensure the utmost protection for your sensitive information
- SHRED SAFELY- This Fellowes paper shredder features patented Safesense Technology which stops your LX65 from shredding when hands touch the paper entry making it ideal for safely shredding your documents in the home office environment.
- RUNTIME - Our paper shredder offers a runtime of 6 minutes with a cooldown time of 20 minutes, allowing for occassional shredding in the home environment.
- POWERFUL SHREDDING - The Fellowes LX65 home shredder is designed to handle your shredding needs efficiently, with a powerful motor that can shred through paper, credit cards, and even small staples, reducing them to unreadable pieces.
- COMPACT & SPACE-SAVING - The sleek and compact design of the LX65 home office shredder allows it to easily fit into any home office or workspace, saving you valuable space while providing essential shredding functionality.
- PAPER WASTE BIN - The LX65 cross-cut paper shredder features a large 22-Litre bin with a convenient window so that you can view the level of waste. Simply lift off the shredder head to access and remove the waste.
- WARRANTY - The LX50 cross-cut shredder boasts a 3-year machine warranty and a 5-year cutter warranty, including access to top after sales support to assist with any queries you may have.
We understand that a shredder is not just a purchase. Its an investment. That's why Fellowes shredders drive quality assurance to exceed expectations. Prior to launch, all our paper shredders are subjected to extensive field and laboratory tests, including our proprietary continuous abuse test and long-term wear. The essential cross-cut shredder for the home and home office, the LX65 paper shredder can shred ten sheets per pass into 4 x 40mm cross-cut particles, so you can be sure that your confidential documents have been shredded securely. The patented SafeSense® Technology stops your Fellowes LX65 paper shredder from shredding when hands touch the paper entry, making it the ideal security for the home environment. The LX65 personal paper shredder will shred continuously for up to 6 minutes before requiring a 20 minute cool down period, meeting demand for occasional use in the home. Paper shredders from Fellowes are built to last. This cross-cut shredders powerful cutters will not only shred your documents into unreadable pieces, but can shred staples, paper clips and credit cards too. For disposal of your cross-cut shredders paper waste, the LX65 paper shredder features a large 22 Litre bin with a lift-off-head, making it easy to dispose of your newly shredded paper. This shredder comes with a 3-year machine warranty and a 5-year cutter warranty. Fellowes shredders are built to last with solid steel cutters, a powerful motor and parts that are engineered to outperform our competitors.
Warranty TermsWarranty period applies to all purchases after 01/01/2023 and valid once the product has been registered via the Fellowes website. Full details will be provided in the box with your shredder
DIN Security Levels
|Name||Powershred LX65 Cross Cut Shredder Black|
|Paper Shred Size ||4x40mm Cross Cut|
|DIN 66399 Security Levels ||P-4|
|Sheet Capacity (80gsm) All specifications stated are to be used as guidance only and are subject to change at any time. Shredder sheet capacities for example are provided by manufacturers and are based on 70 gram paper, and are normally only achievable in ideal situations, so heavier duty paper will shred less sheets. In many cases the capacities quoted are theoretical as conditions vary and are dependent on operator usage, age and condition of machines, how regularly cutters are oiled, type and quality of paper etc. so realistic throughputs can be as low as half that of the theoretical capacities quoted.||9 sheets|
|Sheet Capacity (70gsm) All specifications stated are to be used as guidance only and are subject to change at any time. Shredder sheet capacities for example are provided by manufacturers and are based on 70 gram paper, and are normally only achievable in ideal situations, so heavier duty paper will shred less sheets. In many cases the capacities quoted are theoretical as conditions vary and are dependent on operator usage, age and condition of machines, how regularly cutters are oiled, type and quality of paper etc. so realistic throughputs can be as low as half that of the theoretical capacities quoted.||10 sheets|
|Daily Capacity ||100 sheets|
|Throat Width||222mm Entry Throat (A4)|
|Shreds Staples Staples refer to standard 26/6 sized staples - never shred these through an automatic paper feeder - use the manual feed slot instead||Yes|
|Shreds Paperclips Paperclips refer to standard sized paperclips - never shred these through an automatic paper feeder - use the manual feed slot instead||Yes|
|Shreds Credit Cards||Yes|
|Shreds Floppy Disks||No|
|Shreds Cardboard Boxes||No|
|Bin Capacity The number of shredded sheets that can collect in the waste bin before requiring emptying is provided for guidance purposes only. It may be necessary to push shreds down to reach capacities, and can be subject to many factors including the type, weight, size and age of paper being shredded.||22 litres/303 sheets|
|Bin Style||Lift Off Head|
|Waste Sack Type||S1|
|Extra Media Waste Bin||N/A|
|Cutting Speed This is the optimum speed that can be achieved however please note that cutting speed can be affected by a number of factors including number of sheets shredded, how often the machine is oiled, the thickness & type of the paper etc.||4 metres/min|
|Noise Level Can be subject to many factors but is an indication when a machine is run without paper being shredded.||70 dB|
|Continuous Run Time The Continuous Run Time of all shredders are to be used as guidance only and are normally only achievable in ideal situations. Run times can be dependent on operator usage, the age and condition of machines, how regularly cutters are oiled, the type and quality of paper used etc.||6 mins|
|Motor Cool Down Time Please note that the details supplied are for indication only and may change slightly due to manufacturers processes or improvements. If the precise figures is critical for your specific use case, we recommend contacting our customer support team for more detailed information.||20 mins|
|Voltage Cycle (v/Hz) Please note that the details supplied are for indication only and may change slightly due to manufacturers processes or improvements. If the precise figures is critical for your specific use case, we recommend contacting our customer support team for more detailed information.||240/50|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) Please note that the product dimensions provided on this website refer to the main product size and may vary slightly due to manufacturing processes. The measurements represent the core dimensions of the product and do not include any extensions or attachments, such as electrical plugs, cables, or other accessories unless explicitly stated.||233x371x407mm|
|Weight Please be aware that the product weights provided on this website are approximate and are intended to give you a general idea of the item's weight. The stated weight represents the primary product without including any additional accessories, attachments, or packaging, unless explicitly mentioned.||5.3kg|
|Machine Warranty Goods are generally covered by the standard manufacturer's warranty which is available on request. Goods must have been purchased from new by its first user, and a dated receipt, email confirmation or invoice must be provided as proof of purchase. If goods are replaced during the warranty period only the unexpired term of the original warranty is valid and transferred to the replacement product.||3 years|
|Cutter Warranty Cutter warranties are for parts only and
do not include labour
|Buyers Guide||Download Here|
|Instruction Manual||Download Here|
Specifications subject to change - See Terms & Conditions for more info